Non-Profit and Educational Licenses
We are happy to provide all qualified educational institutions, students and non-profit organizations an affordable access to our software. Below you can find current educational, government and other non-profit organizations pricing for BeLight Software products.
|Products||Full Price||With 30% Discount|
|Swift Publisher + Extras||$29.99||$20.99|
|Amadine for Mac||$19.99||$13.99|
|Art Text + Extras||$39.99||$27.99|
|Image Tricks Pro||$9.99||$6.99|
|Get Backup Pro||$19.99||$13.99|
NOTE! Larger discounts are available for those with an order of 10 or more licenses. Please request a quote by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply as soon as possible.
To apply for the discount, please complete the fields below. You will receive notification within 24 business hours.
Purchase Information Request Form
Please check if you have written your email correctly. Our answer will be mailed to this address. Fields marked with * are necessary.
To purchase any BeLight Software products at discounted educational prices, please read the following:
- Confirm that you or your institution is eligible to purchase (Proof may be required).
- According to the table above choose the purchase option that fits your need.
- Fill the form above for further purchase information.
Non-Profit, Education Institutions and Student Eligibility
The following provides guidelines for government institution and not-profitable organization pricing eligibility:
- Fill the form above for more information.
The following provides guidelines for education institution pricing eligibility:
- Government accredited or recognized public or private universities, colleges, and community colleges that grant degrees for computer software-related courses.
- Government accredited or recognized public or private primary (elementary) or secondary school providing full-time instruction for grades K-12 (Kindergarten — Grade 12).
- Education consortiums where each member is government accredited or recognized school.
The following provides guidelines for student/faculty pricing eligibility:
- Students: Full-time students enrolled in a degree or diploma-granting program at an approved education institution or organization [accredited public or private university, college or community college, including primary and secondary schools].
- Faculty: Full-time or part-time instructors who teach at an approved education institution [accredited public or private university, college or community college, including primary and secondary schools].
- Graduating Students: Full-time students enrolled in a degree or diploma-granting program or students who have graduated within the last three (3) months.
Education: Terms and Conditions of use of our products
- Use the software ONLY for educational purposes and/or projects. No production, for profit or commercial use of the software is permitted.
- Education customers must elect a single point of contact (from within the educational institution) for all support-related issues registered with BeLight Software.
- Have adequate system support to install and maintain software licenses.
- Student & Faculty versions of software are intended for personal instructional use only.
For further details on Education software licensing please refer to the End-user License Agreement included in each software package or online.
If you have any questions, please fill the form above or contact us at email@example.com.