Get Backup Pro Features
- Created backups are incremental and use hard links to the original files, allowing each subsequent backup look as a full backup, but take less additional space.
- Create incremental backups to a disk image.
- Data backup easily handles large backup size.
- Set up disk image encryption.
- The app can automatically delete older backup versions to save space.
- Create full and incremental backups.
- Backup compression reduces the size of the resulting backup archives by 10-60%.
- Password protect your archives using one of the encryption methods (AES-128, AES-256, Blowfish or Triple DES).
- Write your archives to CD or DVD without using third-party applications.
- The ability to create multi-volume backups lets you write large archives to multiple CDs or DVDs as well as quickly upload them to servers via the Internet.
- Utilizing standard UNIX technologies allows you to restore backup archives on any computer, without Get Backup Pro installed.
File and Folder Synchronization
- One-way or two-way synchronization.
- Analyze functionality allows to quickly define which files or folders will be synced.
- Use the Cloner to create bootable backups to get back to work after a crash with absolutely no delay.
- Backup incrementally after the first initial cloning to save you time and disk space.
- Clone any disk volume whether it be a system disk or a volume on external hard drive. Both APFS (Apple File System) and HFS+ (Mac OS Extended) are supported.
- Create multiple backup/sync projects with different schedules.
- Start process (backup, cloning, etc.) when mounting an external drive. This new option can work in conjunction with the option to run on a schedule.
- Supports auto-mounting network volumes (sources and destinations) and unmounting them when a backup is completed.
- Restore files back to their original place, or to a location of your choice.
- Templates for Apple Photos, Mail, iTunes, Contacts and the Documents folder.
- Exclude selected files and folders from a project list.
- Exclude files from the backup/sync by name and/or file type.
- Brief and detailed logging of the processes.
- System Notification Center supported.