Previous | Next | Contents > Printing and Exporting
Printing Multiple Designs
You can print several documents in one print session. This is useful when you wish to print card samples before bulk printing, or if your business requires different cards for different purposes.
To print different cards designs in one print session:
- Select File > Print Multiple Designs in the menu.
- Click the Add button and select one or several documents. To select a document from another folder, click Add again.
- Select the number of copies of each card.
- Select the type of paper from the Layouts drop-down menu. If the selected documents have the same paper layout, it is selected by default.
- Click the Print button to proceed to the Print dialog.
It is not recommended that you print several card designs together if they have a different card shape or size.