Previous | Next | Contents > Working with Documents
Creating Cards From Scratch
- Select File > New (Cmd-N) in the menu bar or click the New Blank button in the Assistant.
- Select File > Change Layout and choose the paper layout that corresponds to the paper you will print on.
- Add text fields and graphics to the card design.
- Type contact information into the text fields. To populate the text fields with information from the Address Book, select a person in the Source panel.
- To create a double-sided card, open the back side (View > Show Back Side) and add text or graphics to it.
- Print your card (File > Print) or export it to a graphic file (File > Export).
Here are given basic directions. More detailed information can be found in the respective sections.