View Printworks previous version changes
What's new in Printworks v.2.0.1
- Fixed an issue when the application would not start after upgrading to High Sierra.
- Disc labels now print correctly on label paper with 2 or more labels per sheet.
What's new in Printworks v.2.0
- Stylish new interface.
- Printworks 2 now supports Touch Bar.
- Performance improvements facilitate working with large documents.
- Layer management was moved to a dedicated tab in the Inspector.
- New templates of magazines, newspapers, greeting cards, and forms added.
- A collection of artistic 2D and 3D heading presets guarantees your documents will stand out.
- Art Text 3 integration (requires purchase of Art Text 3).
- Integration with Depositphotos, an online store of over 60 million vector and raster images.
- Support for Google Maps.
- Spread Mode lets you see and edit two pages side-by-side.
- The inner architecture of Printworks was redesigned to take full advantage of macOS High Sierra capabilities.
- New Document dialog.
- New grid with customizable horizontal and vertical spacing.
- Pixel and pica measurement units added.
- Guides can now be positioned precisely by entering exact coordinates.
- New resize mode while pressing the Shift key added.
- Working with text boxes has been improved: it is now possible to link and unlink existing text boxes.
- Measurement units are stored in the document, making it convenient when working with different documents.
- Free zones on the edges of the canvas have been added to serve as temporary storage areas for objects used in the design process.
- Fixed the problem with unnecessary temporary files accumulating over time and using up disc space.
- Text direction control was added for Circular Text.
- Multiple other improvements and bug fixes.
What's new in Printworks v.1.2.2
- Several new models of Canon printers with Tray Type M are now supported.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
What's new in Printworks v.1.2.1
- Image search in the Internet has been fixed — it is launched in the Web browser.
- New image quality setting added to PDF export setting: 72 DPI (Screen).
- Fixed scrolling in the Masks panel under El Capitan.
- Barcodes based on data from text files or counters generate correctly.
- Images inserted into the document from the Source panel are now centered properly.
- Dynamic Fields now export to PDF correctly with the “Convert text to curves” option enabled.
- The Copy/Paste commands now work for Dynamic Fields inside text boxes.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
What's new in Printworks v.1.2
- The Pages Preview panel has been redesigned.
- Over 80 new templates.
- Steppers have been added in the Inspector.
- Export to PNG has been added.
- Quartz filters and page ranges are now supported in PDF export.
- Increased performance when working with multi-page documents containing large texts.
- Page Numbers and other dynamic fields update correctly on Master Pages.
- Fixed crashes when adding and editing QR code.
- Fixed a number of issues with opening and saving documents.
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.9 Maverics.
- Multiple other fixes and improvements.
What's new in Printworks v.1.1
- The interface has been improved for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- The new Photos app released in OS X 10.10.3 is now supported.
- Quick Look is now supported for Printworks documents.
- The built-in clipart has been overhauled and the number of images increased to more than 2000.
- New postcard templates have been added.
- Exporting to EPS with bleeds has been fixed.
- Several new models of Canon printers with Tray Type J are now supported.
- Objects now snap to document margins.
- Page Number and other dynamic fields now work correctly on Master Pages.
- Users can now create and save custom label layouts.
- Cut Marks now draw correctly when exporting to PDF.
- Calendar templates now reflect regional settings when opened.
- Fixed the problem where video tutorials kept playing after closing the Welcome Window.
- Fixed a number of crashes during printing and saving.
- Other minor bug fixes.
What's new in Printworks v.1.0.2
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
What's new in Printworks v.1.0.1
Hide Printworks previous version changes
- Printworks can now open Printworks documents.