Forum in decline

Any other suggestions you may have
axys

Forum in decline

Postby axys » October 13th, 2015, 3:44 pm

As a very long standing contributor to what used to be a lively Swift Publisher forum and someone who has really enjoyed working with Nick to resolve issues and make SP better, it is really disappointing to see it in rapid decline. The whole forum is being hit by spammers and their posts are not being removed. Posts and comments are not being answered or left for long periods before being answered, in a not very helpful manner on some occasions it must be said. Many of the regulars no longer post - this in my view must in part be due to the lack of real development of SP and the failure to fix or address many very long standing bugs or operability (over years in some cases). SP is an outstanding program, particulalry given its very modest cost, but the competition out there is fierce, and new programs are emerging which offer so much more. I do hope the decline can be reversed.
SP user for 11 years --- v2, 3, 4, 5.0.6 --- Mac OS 10.11.6 --- iMac Retina 5k 27" late 2015
drhemme

Re: Forum in decline

Postby drhemme » October 14th, 2015, 1:11 am

I'm not sure when this was posted and I have zero knowledge of this software, that's why I'm here, to find out more. But I see the BS at the top of the page and it seems so shallow that I think we can all see through it and move right along, That said...Can someone help me find the upgrade I downloaded the other day for art text on my mac and delete the trial run? please help.
drhemme

Postby drhemme » October 14th, 2015, 1:23 am

I check my email and I don't know where to find the license code so I can register and get started...itching to fly but I'm grounded.
axys

Postby axys » October 14th, 2015, 4:25 am

My post is neither shallow or BS as you put it, and the posting date is clear. Good luck with waiting for a response to your question.
SP user for 11 years --- v2, 3, 4, 5.0.6 --- Mac OS 10.11.6 --- iMac Retina 5k 27" late 2015
fonetico

Postby fonetico » December 22nd, 2015, 12:31 pm

Reluctantly, axys, I now have to agree with you.

Return to “General”