new update

nma07

Postby nma07 » October 8th, 2013, 6:27 am

I've just updated my rails on ipad. now my results are displayed correctly, and achievements too, but all special levels are closed (it says "you have to get *** achievement to unlock this level"), even if I've already completed that levels before update and therefore of course I have that achievements. history is correct, it shows that Levels were completed.

and still remains the bug that I've got 40 levels with 3 stars (well, I can count that in history) but I don't get exactly this achievement. and even the progress of this achievement is frozen for some weeks.

I've already tried to turn rails completely off and on after update, nothing has changed.
Nick

Postby Nick » October 9th, 2013, 7:21 am

Hi nma07,

On our test iPad, all results remained the same after updating the program. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to find out what has happened on your device because files related to Rails are inaccessible.

Nick
nma07

Postby nma07 » October 9th, 2013, 11:54 am

So you mean that it's my unique problem and I can do whatever I want with it?
Is it really unique? Noone else complained?

for example, for level 59:
the same for other levels, gained exact achievement, completed, but blocked after update.
Last edited by nma07 on October 9th, 2013, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Postby Nick » October 10th, 2013, 2:35 am

Probably you have met the same problem as discussed here:
http://www.belightsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=12213

Please try to replay any level and get two or three stars. Choose an easy one, for instance, the first.

In fact, we believe that a bug discussed in that topic is already fixed. Let me know if the solution helps you.

Nick
nma07

Postby nma07 » October 10th, 2013, 3:43 am

well, I've read that thread before this post. by now I've replayed two levels at 3 stars and finally gained "40 levels at 3 stars", so I don't really think that bug was fixed, 'cause it behaves just like before update - it takes some levels (anyway more than one) to overdo to get "star" achievement. so it is possible to get achievements but it works incorrectly.

trouble with blocked levels remains. I understand that I can open them by regaining all that achievements (I've got a lot, that's a problem), but problem exists. I've tried to turn off and on ipad (completely, not sleep mode), nothing changes.

I've got last idea to check, but I'm not really sure how to do it. may be smth gone wrong while updating (this closed black box "ipad" sometimes is inpredictible), so may be it make sense to save results in cloud, delete rails from this ipad and then reinstall it. but is there a chance that all trouble achievements will be lost?.. I don't have other mac devices, so I can't check this without playing russian roulette.. well, and what you think?
Nick

Postby Nick » October 10th, 2013, 9:28 am

I discussed the problem with our programmers, and they cannot suggest any way to return your best scores. The results shown in the program are what is saved for now.

Synchronization to iCloud and re-installing Rails will not restore achievements you had before update. This can only create a backup copy of the data you have at the moment.

Nick

Return to “Rails”