Disc Cover Quit Unexpectedly

john384045

Postby john384045 » July 31st, 2013, 3:36 pm

Greetings,

Found Disc Cover through forum for problems with Epson Print CD. Very impressed with Disc Cover's pro quality and intuitiveness. However, software shuts down each time I try to print CD. Any solutions? I'm using a Mac OS 10.5 and printing to Epson R280 via USB.

Thanks
Nick

Postby Nick » August 1st, 2013, 2:21 am

Hi,

Please send these details to support@belightsoft.com
1. Crash log. It opens up when any program crashes. Click on the Report button and copy all text from the Crash Reporter window to your email.
2. Console log. To save it, open the Console application from the Applications/Utilities folder. Choose File > Open Console Log. Then choose File > Save a Copy As in the menu of Console to save the log. You need to repeat the problem to refresh error messages in the log.
3. The document you were going to print. Try to print your document on regular paper, and any template on paper. Then tell me if this works?

Nick
Nick

Postby Nick » August 5th, 2013, 4:40 am

Hi John,

Thanks for sending us your log. According to it, the problem is linked with Epson framework. The crash can happen because the software is damaged or incompatible with older version of Mac OS.

Try to reinstall Epson EasyPrint. Then check if you can print on CD/DVD using Disc Cover and Epson's program.

Nick

Return to “Disc Cover”