Is it a Bug? Crash Clean-up on Level 3

YvonneinSonoma

Postby YvonneinSonoma » March 28th, 2013, 5:42 pm

On Level 3, when I have a crash and click to tow truck to clean up the mess, it just highlights the rails, it doesn't clean up the mess which means I have to restart the game because I can't get around the crash. Has anyone experienced this? Is there a fix?

Yvonne

iPad4
Nick

Postby Nick » March 29th, 2013, 4:12 am

Hi Yvonne,

Without seeing the layout of rails it's difficult to say if it was a bug. Sometimes trains crash where two tracks cross and it isn't obvious which track you need to clean up. If it's going about an individual rail track, it is a bug.

Nick
YvonneinSonoma

Postby YvonneinSonoma » March 29th, 2013, 8:04 pm

It does seem to be at intersections. I clicked again on the tow truck and carefully clicked one train. It highlighted a section of track the crashed train was on. I clicked on the tow truck again and carefully clicked the other train. It highlighted the other track. It doesn't do any more than highlight a section of track. I have a screen shot but can't seem to post it here.
Nick

Postby Nick » March 30th, 2013, 5:12 am

Screenshot could be helpful. You can send it to support@belightsoft.com together with the link to this topic, or upload it to any file sharing server and post here the link. To show an image here, place the link between the "img" and "/img" tags as in this example:

Code: Select all

[img]http://www.example.com/image.jpg[/img]

Also please indicate the versions of Rails, and of iOS or Mac OS on your iPad or computer. For the version number of Rails, tap on Credits on iPad, or choose Rails > About Rails on Mac.

Nick
YvonneinSonoma

Postby YvonneinSonoma » March 31st, 2013, 1:30 pm

Solved! User error - on that level the button releases a service truck rather than cleans up the crash. Thank you.

Return to “Rails”