License code for BCC 3.0.2?

neeliec

Postby neeliec » August 4th, 2011, 12:56 pm

I recently had a hard drive failure on my Intel iMac. I am running OS 10.6.8.

Now, with the new hard drive installed, I'm being asked for the license code after reinstalling my old BCC 3.0.2 from the disks. That copy was working fine, with no updates or upgrades, prior to getting the new hard drive installed.

First, where would I find my license code for the BCC software version 3.0.2 I purchased several years ago?

Second, will I be forced to update/upgrade my BCC software due to having a new hard drive on my iMac?

Thanks for any insight anyone can provide.
Nick

Postby Nick » August 5th, 2011, 2:15 am

Hi neeliec,

A license code of version 3 won't work with the current version 5. You can buy upgrade using this page:
http://www.belightsoft.com/composer/update/update.php

Sure, you can continue using version 3 with no additional paying, but it is not compatible with Mac OS 10.6 and 10.7.

You need to email to support@belightsoft.com to retrieve your code for version 3.

Nick
neeliec

Postby neeliec » August 5th, 2011, 11:30 am

That's interesting information. The 3.0.2 version was working just fine on my iMac prior to the hard drive failure. Plus it re-installed just fine after the new hard drive was installed.

I have emailed the support dept for code information, but have had no reply. Will send another message today and hope someone gets back with me.

I hate to have to upgrade if my old version works with my OS 10.6.8. But if I ever hear from the support folks, maybe I can figure out what is best to do.

Thanks for the information.
GaneyGrp

Postby GaneyGrp » August 31st, 2011, 11:47 am

I purchased Business Card Composer. I have an order number but don't know how or when the product will arrive. If I download it I need a license number, how does all this work? Do you send the program or e-mail me the license number and I download the product?????

Joann
Nick

Postby Nick » September 1st, 2011, 1:45 am

Hi Joann,

If you have purchased Business Card Composer on our web site, the purchase confirmation email must contain the license code. If it doesn't, or if you haven't received this email, please contact support@belightsoft.com

In case you have purchased the application in the Mac App Store, the license code is not needed (here licensing works in a different way).

Nick
papyjags

Postby papyjags » September 7th, 2011, 4:19 pm

HI, I purchased Live Interior 3d pro on the app store on to my mac. Can i also use it on my laptop? do i have to download again and pay again???
Nick

Postby Nick » September 8th, 2011, 2:53 am

Hi papyjags,

According to our license, one person can use Live Interior 3D on several computers, or several persons can use it on one computer. So, you don't have to pay for another license. You can use your App Store account with several computers.

Nick
papyjags

Postby papyjags » September 9th, 2011, 10:01 am

Thanks.

Return to “Business Card Composer”