A BCC 5.04 (and L&A 1.5.5, too) bug:
- There's no way to fill a smart shape with an image using the "Browse…" button from the Inspector. Image well and smart shape remain blank.
- Dragging and dropping an image into the image well "works" but displays this image at a wrong size and, so, with pixelation
- The only way to get the right result is to drag and drop an image directly into the smart shape from the main document window.
(OS X 10.6.4)
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1640
- Joined: July 10th, 2006, 2:29 pm
- Location: France
- Posts: 7241
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 3:13 am
- Location: Odessa, Ukraine
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest