Cannot find Cargo Containers

chrisvra89

Cannot find Cargo Containers

Postby chrisvra89 » March 17th, 2018, 6:29 am

Hi there and thank you in advance for your help. I purchased this software as i saw some reviews saying that it already has templates for cargo containers that make it easy to design your "container home". Where are they? :)
I started using walls to the container's dimensions but i would like to make it more realistic.
Igor Lizunov

Re: Cannot find Cargo Containers

Postby Igor Lizunov » March 19th, 2018, 10:37 am

chrisvra89 wrote:Hi there and thank you in advance for your help. I purchased this software as i saw some reviews saying that it already has templates for cargo containers that make it easy to design your "container home". Where are they? :)
I started using walls to the container's dimensions but i would like to make it more realistic.

Live Home 3D doesn't have templates for cargo containers. But you can draw a room of rectangular shape and apply custom container materials to its walls.

The built-in object library may not contain all of the objects necessary for carrying out your project.
Thanks to the integration with Trimble Warehouse, it is possible to download objects from Warehouse directly into your project.

You can also download models from the Internet or any other sources available, and add them to your project. Live Home 3D can import 3D objects in these formats:
* Trimble SketchUP (.skp)
* 3D Studio (.3ds)
* Collada (.dae)
* Google Earth KMZ
* Ogre XML
* Autodesk FBX (.fbx)

Return to “Live Home 3D for Windows”