how to create the roof loking like on this picture ?

kz_kz

Postby kz_kz » January 16th, 2010, 5:41 pm

Hello,

please, help. How to create the roof loking like roof on this picture ?

House view (photo) -

Ground level 2d plan -

Garret level 2d plan -

scheme: the view from the side in the context

thanks in advance
Last edited by kz_kz on January 16th, 2010, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Postby Nick » January 17th, 2010, 1:56 pm

Hi kz_kz,

You should add the exterior walls on the ground and mansard floors. Then add a gable roof in the mansard level and above it. The last step is to set up angles of the roof sides.

The last your drawing displays the roof from the front side. Unfortunately the angles haven't been indicated.

Writing a textual instruction on how to create this roof is a bit difficult - some steps will require to adjust the roof on the place.

Maybe I will post pictures on Monday.

Interestingly, did you already tried to create this roof and at what stage you have met difficulties.

Nick

PS: I see your drawing is in Russian. If you wish, I can reply you in Russian.
kz_kz

Postby kz_kz » January 17th, 2010, 2:00 pm

??????? ?? ?????, ?? ??????? ???? ?? ????????????????
kz_kz

Postby kz_kz » January 17th, 2010, 2:27 pm

Nick wrote:Hi kz_kz,

You should add the exterior walls on the ground and mansard floors. Then add a

Nick

PS: I see your drawing is in Russian. If you wish, I can reply you in Russian.

? ???????? ??????????? ??????? ????? ? ????????. ???????? ? ???, ??? ?????? ???? ? ???????? ?????????? ?????????? ? ?????? ???????????? ?????? ??????? ????????. ????? ????????????, ?? ? ???? ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ?????? ?????? ? ?????? ????? ? ???????? ???????? ???????? ? ???? ??????????????, ? ?? ????????. ????????, ????? ????? ???????? ??????, ?????????? ??????????.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/367908/Untitled.li3d.zip
Nick

Postby Nick » January 18th, 2010, 8:20 am

????????? ? ?????, ??????? ?? ???? ?????? ?????????? ? ???????? ?????.

? ?????????? ??????? ????? ???????????? ?? ????????????? ???????. ???? ????????? ???????? ????.

English-speaking users, please find a translated version below.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. ???????? ??????? ????? ????? ??????.

2. ?? ???????? ?? ?????????? ?????? ?????? ? ???? ??????? ?????. ?????????? ?? ?? 4-? ????????.

??????? ??? ??????? ????? ? ?????????? 10 ??. ????? ??????? ????? ?????????? 1.96 ?, ? ???????? - 1.7 ?.

???? ??????? ?? ???????.

3. ??????? ???? ???????? ? ???????? ????? ??? ??? ??????? ?? "Add Autoroof Above" ? ??????????. ? Roofing Assistant ??????? ??? ????? Gable, ????????? ?? ?? 90º ? ???????? OK.

4. ????????? ?? ??? ?? ?????, ????? ???????? ?? ?????? ????????? ???? ? ?? ????????? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ???????? ?????????? ????. ??????? "Add Autoroof on Current Storey". ??????? ??? ????? Gable ? ????????? ?? ?? 90º.

??? ??? ??????????.

5. ??????? ??????? ????? 5. ??? ????? ????? ?????????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? 90º.

6. ?????????? ???? ?????? ?????: 1 ? 2 – 38º, 4 – 45º, ? 3 – 50º.

????? ????? 1 ? 2 ?? ????????? ? ???? ?????????. ??? ????????? ?????? ??? ??????? ?? ??????? "Garret level 2d plan" (???????? 3) ?? ????????? ? ????? ??????? (4) ?????? ?? ????? ????? ?????.

?????? ?????????????? ?????????, ????? ???????? ??????? ?? ?????? ?????? ???? ???????? ????? ?????. ? ?????? ?????? - ???????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???????.

? ??????????, ????? ??????? ????????? ?????????:

7. ?????? ????? ???????? ???:

?? ?????? ??????? ? ???????????? ??? ?????? ??? ??????.
http://www.belightsoft.com/forum/pictures/li/9108/Untitled.li3d.zip
Nick

Postby Nick » January 18th, 2010, 8:24 am

1. Add external walls on both floors.

2. There is no indication about the floor height and roof side angles. So, I had to find out them using the picture 4.

Let the slab thickness be 10 cm, and the roof thickness be 10 cm. The height of the ground floor is 1.96 m The mansard 1.7 m (not too much). Set the height now in the Inspector.

The angles are in my picture.

3. Activate the mansard floor and add a roof above it. To do this, click on the "Add Autoroof Above" button in the Inspector. In the Roofing Assistant, choose Gable. Rotate it 90 degrees. Click OK.

4. Staying on the mansard floor, click on the roof adding button and hold until the pop-up menu appears. Choose "Add Autoroof on Current Storey". Select Gable roof and rotate it 90 degrees.

Here is what the Roof Assistant has created.

5. Delete the side 5. To do this, select it and set its angle to 90 degrees.

6. Set roof angles: 1 and 2 to 38º, 4 to 45º, and 3 to 50º.

Roofs 1 and 2 doesn't meet. This happens because dimensions on the original drawing "Garret level 2d plan" (picture 3) don't coincide picture 4 with the front view.

Let's take a look on the front view again. To create the roof drawn here, we have to adjust the floor plan of each floor. Or we can modify the roof shape in the front view. I'll choose the first variant.

These modifications should be made.

7. Now the roof looks this way. Some more adjustments may be needed depending on how accurately your project was created.

Feel free to download my project and use it as an example.

http://www.belightsoft.com/forum/pictures/li/9108/sample.li3d.zip

Nick
kz_kz

Postby kz_kz » January 18th, 2010, 11:51 am

??????? ???????. ???? ???????????. ? ?????????, ?? ??????????? ???? ?????? ???????. ?????? ???????? ?? Page Not Found
Nick

Postby Nick » January 19th, 2010, 5:11 am

??????? ?????? ?? ??????. Safari ????????? ???? ?? ?????. ?? Firefox ????? ???????? ?????? ??????? ???? ? ??????? "Save Link As" (? Safari ???? ??????????? ???????).

Return to “Live Interior 3D”