Viewing a project on iOS (iPhone or iPad) possible?

amingermany

Viewing a project on iOS (iPhone or iPad) possible?

Postby amingermany » December 5th, 2017, 3:56 am

Hi. Is there a way of exporting a project so that it can be adequately viewed (not necessarily edited) on an iphone or ipad (in other words to navigate around the house in 3D mode on iOS - but not as a video / movie track). I found some iOS apps to view similar types of 3d files but none has work so far. One of them only showed a very basic version of my project with hardly any details.
Nick

Re: Viewing a project on iOS (iPhone or iPad) possible?

Postby Nick » December 11th, 2017, 11:07 am

We don't have any viewer for iOS to open and display Live Home projects. Our program can export the project to several 3D formats, but I cannot suggest you any iOS app as a viewer.

Nick
DimA

Postby DimA » December 18th, 2017, 12:23 pm

By the way, we're actively developing iOS edition!
It will be available next year.
MattOz

Postby MattOz » December 19th, 2017, 8:48 am

DimA wrote:By the way, we're actively developing iOS edition!

It's like an early gift ! Thank you for that !
Can't wait to see this ! (specialy about graphics performances !)
amingermany

Postby amingermany » December 20th, 2017, 5:36 pm

DimA wrote:By the way, we're actively developing iOS edition!

Wow - that's GREAT! Looking forward to that!! :D
tateff

Postby tateff » December 23rd, 2017, 10:32 am

Hi - I joined this forum just to leave this comment. Please, please, please release that iPad app as soon as possible.

I've got a number of home design apps on my iPad. They have varying degrees of utility to me, but as I was starting a new project I thought I would check to see what was available on the Mac. I'm actually a little surprised there isn't more, but your program looks like a great option. However, there are a number of factors I think about. First, is that I'm probably going to end up spending a bunch of time on this and I want to make sure I can leverage it as much as possible. Your export options look great, but part of that would be to have the ability to view and modify and demo on the iPad and ideally iPhone. Also, I do end up doing quite a bit of work on my iPad (on commuter rail to work) and it would be great to be able to work on a project during that time on a mobile device. (It is pretty tight on those trains!)

In any case, I imagine that I don't have to explain the utility of having a companion iOS app. I would just say that it would have been an instant deciding factor for me to use your app over other solutions. Also, you will develop in the way you think is best, but I would love to see an iOS app that had the UI and base level functions come into the marketplace with a roadmap for future features as opposed to having to wait for a fully-featured app.

Thanks for your great work!

Return to “Live Home 3D”