A few questions regarding upgrading from Get Backup v2.4.3 RE (bundled w/ Toast) to the current version.
(1) How does one import the projects from the old version? Or is it better (if tedious) to recreate them?
(2) When running Sync > Analysis, how does one obtain the results as a text file or a list of files to be copied or deleted?
(3) Is there a list of items to delete in order to remove Get Backup v2.4.3 RE completely?
(4) The new version puts up a menu icon, even when Scheduler is inactive. There's a preference to prevent it; but that's merely cosmetic. However, the presence of the icon suggests that Get Backup has a background process running even when Scheduler is inactive. How does one stop that? I really don't want any background processes running unless I actually need them.
(5) Rsync generates various errors when dealing with extended attributes which make no sense on other file systems (eg, "com.apple.quarantine" when copying a file to a remote NTFS share). How can I stop them?
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- New member
- Posts: 3
- Joined: September 11th, 2017, 10:20 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests