can't see bottom of inspector (roof)

pblack02

can't see bottom of inspector (roof)

Postby pblack02 » April 15th, 2016, 10:49 am

Yesterday I downloaded and upgraded to the newest version, thank you. However, now I cannot see the bottom of the Inspector when I'm trying to modify a roof. This means I can't modify stuff like the roof overhang, I can't get to it.

I'm a Mac user, and moved my dock to the side in case that was the problem, it helped a little but I still cannot see the entire Inspector.

Of course this is not a problem with materials, as there is a scroll bar. However, on the roof menu, it doesn't work that way.

Now what?
Nick

Re: can't see bottom of inspector (roof)

Postby Nick » April 19th, 2016, 7:39 am

Hi

Normally, the Inspector fits the screen. If you compare how the Inspector appears on your screen with a screenshot on this page:
http://www.belightsoft.com/products/liveinterior/LI3DProHelp/roofs_properties.html
what difference would you see?

Using the mouse cursor, you can resize the Inspector vertically expanding the list of roof segments in the middle. If the cursor turns into a two-sided arrow near the bottom of the Inspector, try to click and drag upwards.

Another way is to restore the default program settings. To do this, select Live Interior 3D > Uninstall in the menu and check only the "Remove Live Interior 3D Preferences" option. After removing the preferences, you may need to revise the program settings.

What is your screen size in pixels?

Did the Inspector fit the screen while you had an older version of the program?

Nick
pblack02

Postby pblack02 » March 9th, 2017, 12:29 pm

Thank you so much.

What I should have said is, a 3D exterior of the roof area usually shows up in the box. And then, if I remember correctly, you are able to rotate the roof from that subscreen. However, it hasn't been working that way, it's just empty.

I'm using a 2013 MacBook Pro running OS Sierra 10.12.3.
With NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB, Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB.
Nick

Postby Nick » March 10th, 2017, 4:57 am

If the problem repeats, please post a screenshot.

Nick

Return to “Live Interior 3D”