Unable to access Trimble 3D Warehouse

btroutman

Unable to access Trimble 3D Warehouse

Postby btroutman » August 28th, 2014, 1:15 pm

I just purchased a new copy of Live Interior 3D Pro for my Windows 8.1 laptop. When I try to import a model from the Trimble website, I just get a blank screen. The bottom of the screen has buttons to refresh, home, and cancel; but, there is no display of the website itself. If I go to the website via my browser (not in the Live Inter 3D Pro) program, I can see all sorts of models. I can download them to my laptop and they are in a skp format. Now, when I go back into Live Interior 3D Pro and try to import the models from a file, the skp files I just downloaded don't show up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bruce
Nick

Re: Unable to access Trimble 3D Warehouse

Postby Nick » August 29th, 2014, 2:40 am

Hi Bruce,

The blank screen:
The window displaying the Trimble Warehouse site is very similar to a regular web browser. Try to use the Refresh and Home buttons to make it display the content.

Importing models manually:
Live Interior for Windows cannot import objects in SketchUp format. Try to download alternatives as "Google Earth KMZ".

Nick
btroutman

Postby btroutman » August 29th, 2014, 7:03 pm

Thanks, Nick.

I downloaded KMZ formatted files and everything works fine when I input the model from the standalone file.

It turns out, my Internet Explorer had a virus(s) in it as evidenced by some other computer problems I was having. The virus(s) were removed and now I can access (and download models) from the Trimble site. Everything is working fine,

Thanks again
Nedlloyd

Postby Nedlloyd » March 25th, 2018, 12:15 pm

Hello,

Actually it's impossible to import .skp file, there are 4 years ago ? Why this problem is not solved ?
Igor Lizunov

Postby Igor Lizunov » March 27th, 2018, 10:16 am

Nedlloyd wrote:Hello,

Actually it's impossible to import .skp file, there are 4 years ago ? Why this problem is not solved ?

Windows version of Live Home 3D (and Live Interior 3D) doesn't support SKP files.

The program can import 3D objects in these formats:
* 3D Studio (created in the Autodesk® 3ds Max® software)
* Collada
* Google Earth KMZ
* FBX

Return to “Live Interior 3D”