art Text 3 freezing images breaking up

bikeridr

art Text 3 freezing images breaking up

Postby bikeridr » May 30th, 2016, 10:49 am

phpBB [video]

ive emailed tech support three times issue still not resolved. i tried all your suggestions including reinstalling. please watch the attached and see for yourself whats happening. I really like your products and I'm hoping you can fix this. i'm running your app on a late 2915 5K retina Imac
Nick

Re: art Text 3 freezing images breaking up

Postby Nick » May 31st, 2016, 10:21 am

Hello bikeridr,

Thanks for your video. There are two separate problems.

The program stops responding:
Please download a trial version from our site and see if it doesn't hang up when you save your document.
We'll try to fix this bug in the following update.

Disappeared images:
I was able to reproduce this bug on our test computer. All details were passed to the developers. It looks like the program saves an image you added to the document incorrectly so that it still has a link with the original image (as the Clover on your Desktop). Your design will remain intact as long as the original image remains at the same place, that is on the Desktop.
As a workaround, place your document in some folder together with all images you wish to use in your design. To restore the design, delete graphics which was damaged (e.g. green squares) and add the correct images (Clover) from the folder I mentioned. Don't delete or move graphics from this folder until we fix the problem.

Sorry if it sounds a bit complicated.

Nick
bikeridr

Postby bikeridr » May 31st, 2016, 11:14 am

since I bought the app store version of Art Text 3 and I own 5 of your other programs can you issue me a licence for the trial version? thanks for getting to the bottom of this problem.
Nick

Postby Nick » June 1st, 2016, 8:31 am

It seems that you have already contacted us by email. Hope the question has been resolved.

Nick

Return to “Art Text”