10.6.7 breaks Labels & Addresses! Help!

daddywarbucks

Postby daddywarbucks » April 1st, 2011, 11:54 pm

Ever since downloading the latest version of OS X a week ago, anytime I click "print," LA kills, and if relaunched, kills again when trying to print.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Version 10.6.7 has also caused problems with other apps for me. My beloved Journler app won't even open. And several other apps also kill unexpectedly.

This is rather ironic since this latest rev of OS X is supposed to FIX problems, not cause new ones!

Any help from BeLight will be appreciated!
Nick

Postby Nick » April 2nd, 2011, 12:31 pm

Hi,

What version of LA are you using? If not the latest, please update the software.

If the problem happens with the newestversion, send the crash and console logs to support@belightsoft.com

The crash log opens up when the program quits unexpectedly. If it does, copy all the text from the Crash Reporter window to your email.

To open the console log, run the Console application located in the Applications/Utilities folder. After the problem with LA repeats, choose File > Save As. Attach the log th your email.

Nick
daddywarbucks

Postby daddywarbucks » April 3rd, 2011, 12:51 am

Nick:

Dumb me! I was sure I was running the latest version of LA, but I wasn’t. I just downloaded the newest 1.5.7, and now it prints fine. And it’s not Apple’s fault — at least not on THIS application.

Thanks much for your prompt attention in this forum. I am not only knocked out by the software, but now by your support as well. (Even on a weekend!)

Be assured that I will be an evangelist for your product from now on!

Thank you again.

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”