Posted: August 30th, 2010, 6:53 pm
I want to make 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 "postcards" with merge information on both sides which will be used as a combination ticket for multiple days (on the front) and tax receipt (on the back) for a non-profit organization.
I know this is an unorthodox use of Labels & Addresses, but the merge function works so well. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this?
Posted: August 31st, 2010, 4:23 am
1. The document of Labels & Addresses supports two-sided layouts. You should design one side and then switch to the back side (View > Show Back Side).
2. Import information into the program. Here everything depends on the data source (for instance, text file, or spreadsheet). The imported information will appear in the Source panel (on the left).
3. Add a data field(s) that corresponds the imported information (such as First Name). To print addresses, add an address panel that includes the name and address.
4. Move to the back side to design it.
5. Select all or particular records in the source panel. All records you select will be printed. Click the Print button.