Different Label Designs in One File

arossjr

Different Label Designs in One File

Postby arossjr » September 6th, 2014, 4:09 am

This may be more of a feature request, but I use Label & Addresses to create labels for my students to use for their many computer logins at school and at home. I can usually get away with printing one design for a specific login for the whole class, but there are occasions when I get a new student who has no labels, but then I'm stuck printing one label per login (from the many class files I've previously created) for the new student.

What I would like is to be able to print multiple designs from one file for one student. Does that capability exist? That would enable me to print a student-specific sheet for all of their logins, which would be awesome.

Art
Nick

Re: Different Label Designs in One File

Postby Nick » September 6th, 2014, 12:06 pm

Hi

I'll add your feature request to our list.

Maybe one of the following workarounds could help you.
1. At the moment, the program supports two-sided documents if you choose a postcard layout. Each side can be edited and printed independently.

2. The program is aimed to automatically insert Work, Home or Other addresses for the same person depending on selection in the Inspector. Technically, you can put any text into the Street Address field in the contact database so that by picking one of the mentioned address types you'll display different information in the same document.

Nick
HMSchweiz

Postby HMSchweiz » March 21st, 2015, 7:14 am

Hello

First I like to say the product is great I really like to work with it, making Labels is fun know.

And I'm just writing to say that I also would appreciate the feature described above. We are printing a lot of labels with only a picture of fabric to mark the products usually this are about 4 labels per design this means that we are currently generating one file per fabric and for one sheet of labels this makes about 6 to 10 times reloading and pushing the printer button... :?

So can that would be just imazing for us :lol: :lol: :lol:

But ones again thank you for the great product as it is right know :-)
Nick

Postby Nick » March 25th, 2015, 6:31 am

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. I've passed your request to the developers.

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”