ArtText 2 crashes

Marsattack

ArtText 2 crashes

Postby Marsattack » August 14th, 2014, 2:54 pm

Hi!
I just upgraded from ArtText Lite to ArtText 2 and now that I want to use the round badge template (the round one that has says UNDERGROUND HOUSE with the black and pink colors) but it closes while using other badges it continues perfectly. I've already tried to unistall and re install again but the problem continues. By the way I have already unstill the other Art Text Lite app.
Please can you tell me what to do? I just purchased it and wanted to use that badge.
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2014-08-14 14.52.18.png
Crash error
Captura de pantalla 2014-08-14 14.52.18.png (238.3 KiB) Viewed 1316 times
Nick

Re: ArtText 2 crashes

Postby Nick » August 15th, 2014, 4:00 am

Hi Marsattack,

On my computer, the template you mentioned opens with no problem. Did that template crash the program at opening, or after some your actions? If the second, what exactly did you do?

A part of the log in your screenshot suggests that the problem may relate to the font Skia used in the template. Please try to open a new document and apply all typefaces of this font (regular, bold, and so on) to the default text. Will the text change respectively? Will you face any problems, what happens? In case of problems, do the same in TextEdit to see if they are linked to the particular program or to the font?

If it is not the font what crashes the program, please send your crash and console logs to support@belightsoft.com together with the link to this topic.

You need to repeat the problem to generate new logs.

To save the console log, open the Console application from the Applications/Utilities folder. Choose "All Messages" in the left panel. Then select File > Save a Copy As in the menu of Console to save the log.

The crash log is what is in your screenshot. Copy it to your email.

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”