Doesn't port contacts from Address Book (or anywhere else)

lettershome

Postby lettershome » January 31st, 2014, 4:11 pm

I just purchased Labels & Addresses (v 1.66) in the app store and it doesn't seem to recognize any data on my Mac Pro. On my laptop it works fine and see's all my address book contacts, but on the Mac Pro (4,1) it the labels continue to remain the default greyed out values regardless of what I do.

I've tried to delete the .plist pref and the results on the desktop machine to no avail.

Both machines are on the latest version of Mavericks and identical except for the hardware.

Thoughts?
Nick

Postby Nick » February 1st, 2014, 5:51 am

Hi lettershome,

Try to create a new document, and add an address panel and an individual data field (first name, for example). Then select several contacts in the left panel one after another. Will the information in the address panel and individual field change respectively?

Also, double-click on text fields in the test document ant try to type some text. Will this work?

The main window of Labels & Addresses shows the document name. When your document is open, can you see 'Locked' to the right from the name? If yes, click on 'Locked' and choose Unlock.

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”