Selecting Roll On Dymo 450 Twin Turbo

csucher

Postby csucher » September 12th, 2013, 7:49 am

I am running a MacBook Pro with Mountain Lion and using a Dymo 450 Twin Turbo printer. Is there a way to select which roll to use for labels? I looked and could not find anything. When I do print labels, the software uses the left roll.

Thanks.

Chris
Nick

Postby Nick » September 12th, 2013, 9:35 am

Hi Chris,

Our program cannot control the printer directly. When you print, search for the label roll selector in the system Print dialog.

Nick
csucher

Postby csucher » September 12th, 2013, 10:19 am

I looked in the print dialog box this morning and could not find it. I will look for it when I get home and I will also check to see if there is a more recent printer driver for the printer.

Chris
csucher

Postby csucher » September 13th, 2013, 10:30 am

There is no roll selector option in the print window and I have the most current printer driver installed. The only fix I found is to put the label roll I want printed on on the left roll in the printer.

Chris
csucher

Postby csucher » September 16th, 2013, 10:22 am

Looking at the print window, there is no roll selector. According to DYMO I do have the most current printer driver. For now it sounds like my workaround is the only option I have.

Thanks.

Chris
Nick

Postby Nick » September 17th, 2013, 4:22 am

Hi Chris,

Our program does not have any direct access to the printer. The most probable places for the paper roll selector are Paper Handling and Paper Feed sections in the system Print dialog. Also there can be sets of options specific to your printer (appear when the printer driver is installed).

Nick
csucher

Postby csucher » September 17th, 2013, 8:50 am

Nick...

I was looking around some more last night and I did find the roll selector in the dialog box. Whether selecting the roll from there helps or not, I will let you know.

Thanks.

Chris

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”