L&A not picking up home address from Address Book

mmmmisha

Postby mmmmisha » October 8th, 2012, 1:51 pm

I'm running Mountain Lion and the latest version of L&A.

I've selected a home address for a recipient within the Edit Distribution List panel of Address Book, but even after doing so L&A keeps displaying the recipient's work address. (Yes I have refreshed the connection.) What's more, even when I send the recipient to a Print List and select the "Home" tab in the address panel of the Print List Dialogue Box, it continues to show the work address. Can anyone explain what's going on?
Nick

Postby Nick » October 9th, 2012, 4:16 am

L&A can import addresses from the Address Book but it cannot identify which address you have activated there.

In L&A, you can select which address to use in the Text tab of the Inspector using the "Preferred Address" option.

Nick
mmmmisha

Postby mmmmisha » October 9th, 2012, 11:44 am

Thanks Nick. That seems to have done the trick. Can I suggest that you locate that item elsewhere as it's not where I think most people would expect to find it. I don't recall seeing anything in the manual either, though without an index it's quite possible I missed it.
Nick

Postby Nick » October 10th, 2012, 3:33 am

We'll think how to make this option easier in use, or add more details into the documentation.

Nick

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”