Linking Text Boxes?

roday

Postby roday » July 13th, 2006, 1:35 pm

Reading the help docs is not doing me any good I want to link text boxes on all the pages in my document so the text will spill over to the next page. I see the little boxes which indicate the status of the text in the box but not sure what to do with it.

Roger
Jean-Jacques Boutaud

Postby Jean-Jacques Boutaud » July 13th, 2006, 2:56 pm

roday wrote:Reading the help docs is not doing me any good I want to link text boxes on all the pages in my document so the text will spill over to the next page. I see the little boxes which indicate the status of the text in the box but not sure what to do with it.

Roger

Hi,
Well, when clicking on the little box on the right side of a text block, the cursor changes to a new one (a little arrow with some tiny lines of text) so use this tool to create a new text block clicking on your document and dragging. When you release the mouse button, a new text block is created (the normal way to create a text block) and if the first one is already filled with text, changing its size(s) reflows the text in the new one. If the first one is already filled with more text that it can contain then the "excess" text must fill the new text block. If you want that this new text block appears on a different page, select this page before creating the new text block or create this other page then create your text block.
Hope this helps you.
JJBee, Président (à vie) du G.R.O.I.N.
Secrétaire général : iMac C2D 2.16GHz
Secrétaire adjoint : MacBook Pro 17" Unibody 3.06GHz
http://belightcommunity.free.fr/BeLight Community website

Return to “Swift Publisher”