double page spread

AltundF4

double page spread

Postby AltundF4 » August 25th, 2015, 6:30 pm

I bought the new version of SP4 hoping to be able to create double page spreads with this version. Unfortunately I can't find the option. I saw this was a feature request of several users in the past. So I trusted to the developers to integrate it into the software.
Any ideas ? This really essential for a layout software.

Thanks
Michael
miro

Re: double page spread

Postby miro » August 28th, 2015, 3:16 pm

Yes, I was also hoping that this key functionality for a publishing software would finally make it for SP4, but sorrily, it didn't.
AltundF4

Postby AltundF4 » August 29th, 2015, 8:38 am

Okay, no reaction from the delight people in 3 days... this is a demonstration of ignorance and arrogance. I will remark it in my review in the App Store as an example of remarkable professional support. Cheers!
axys

Postby axys » August 30th, 2015, 9:37 am

A bit harsh - it is the weekend. This generally is one of the best support forums around, although responses have slowed lately. I've had no response to my query either, but I wouldn't dream of posting a negative review because of it. I've also filed a support ticket following a crash and got an acknowledgement.
SP user for 11 years --- v2, 3, 4, 5.0.6 --- Mac OS 10.11.6 --- iMac Retina 5k 27" late 2015
Ajax

Postby Ajax » September 2nd, 2015, 11:02 am

AltundF4 wrote:Okay, no reaction from the delight people in 3 days... this is a demonstration of ignorance and arrogance. I will remark it in my review in the App Store as an example of remarkable professional support. Cheers!

Sorry for delay and despite weekend, we were trying to answer as much requests as possible, there was just too much of them.
Regarding the page spread, I would like to mention that we never promoted this functionality to be implemented in this new version and I am sincerely surprised to see you've been insulted by its absence :|
It is really unfortunately that Mac App Store doesn't have the way to offer trial versions but such could be always downloaded from our website before the purchase. And trial are made just for this purpose — to show what application can do and let user to decide whether one should be purchased or not.
** SCOTT Genius for YevGenius ;) ** MTB Rider **
slipacre

Postby slipacre » September 3rd, 2015, 10:38 am

This functionality is critical to my usage. I downloaded from apple store - is there anyway I can get a refund?
miro

Postby miro » September 4th, 2015, 12:49 am

@slipacre: if you are in the EU, you can always request a refund within 2 weeks from the app purchase from within the Mac App Store.

Return to “Swift Publisher”