How to achieve 'true' text-wrap?

3enjamin

How to achieve 'true' text-wrap?

Postby 3enjamin » April 6th, 2015, 12:47 pm

Hi Belight!

I just downloaded the trial for SP, watched all the videos and played around a bit. Wonderful program! Exept... when I add an image with a transparent background and set it to 'Object causes wrap', the text doesn't concider the transparancy of the background, but wraps round an 'invisible rectangle' surrounding the image. Is there a way to achieve 'true' text-wrap, in other words, one that lets the text follow the contours of the visible part of the image?
Ajax

Re: How to achieve 'true' text-wrap?

Postby Ajax » April 7th, 2015, 5:56 am

Unfortunately application doesn't yet have such functionality but it will be considered for further releases. Meanwhile you could try to put an image into shape object of the appropriate… shape and disable shape's stroke. Around the shape text will be properly wrapped.
** SCOTT Genius for YevGenius ;) ** MTB Rider **
ndastur

Postby ndastur » November 3rd, 2015, 6:11 pm

Hi
I too have downloaded the trial version of the app and could not get a true image wrap to work.

On the app store description page one of the features is text that flows around images and it shows text flowing around a flower. So presumably not a shape. Does this mean wrapping around images now works, as I couldn't get it to work.

Thanks

I would love to "show" the app store screenshot, but forum says I can't post images!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/501 ... geWrap.png
Toshinamac

Postby Toshinamac » November 20th, 2015, 10:54 am

Hi - New boy here. Hope my first post is of use.

Looking at that Dropbox image, I would GUESS (emphasis on "guess") that forced-return (shift-return) has been
used to
end
each line manually.

Return to “Swift Publisher”