Home User Bundle

Any other suggestions you may have
jackmac13

Postby jackmac13 » August 21st, 2006, 8:00 pm

Hi,

If this has been covered before or the forums are not the place for this, my apologies are out to all.

I would like to see a "Home User" bundle offered as the current bundles contain applications that are home business friendly but not necessarily needed for only casual use. The bundle would contain Disc Cover, Swift Publisher and Image Tricks Pro. That's it!

Take care.
Andrew

Postby Andrew » August 22nd, 2006, 6:47 am

Hi,

The bundle options that you see on our site are currently only bundles available. They are mostly demanded ones, according to customer requests and feedbacks.

Unfortunately, at the moment we can not offer all possible software bundles. Although, we work in that direction. In the nearest future our online store will be changed to allow customers to choose software items they need.

Regards
Last edited by Andrew on August 22nd, 2006, 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Cherfas
Sales & Marketing
BeLight Software
jackmac13

Postby jackmac13 » August 22nd, 2006, 2:33 pm

Cool! I can't wait.
dkg

Postby dkg » September 7th, 2007, 11:14 am

Agree with the need for more custom bundles. In my case BCC and Art Text are the apps I use most and would recommend to colleagues for our work needs.

Also - I just purchased the Printfolio as an upgrade to my BCC v3. The order page suggested adding Art Text, but there does not seem to be any way to "add" another purchase item to the order. Thus I had to do 2 separate transactions (on 2 VERY different order pages) and I believe that process could be improved. I certainly wouldn't mind a bit of discount when upgrading V3 and adding in the Art Text purchase!
DkG
Support the Flagship restoration
FlagshipDetroit.org

Return to “General”