40,000 clipart collection only shows up in Swift publishing

Any other suggestions you may have
bikeridr

Postby bikeridr » February 14th, 2014, 10:38 pm

I purchased the clipart collection as an in app purchase from Apple app store. I was hoping that this clipart set would work in all the Belight programs. Can something be done so that the clipart appears in all your programs?
Nick

Postby Nick » February 17th, 2014, 5:24 am

Hi bikeridr,

The clipart purchased using the in-app feature is available in Swift Publisher only.

You can manually move the clipart from Swift Publisher's folder to one available for other BeLight programs. A copy of the clipart you purchased is located in this folder:
~/Library/Containers/com.belightsoft.SwiftPublisher3.appStore/Data/Library/Application Support/BeLight Software/

You should move it to this folder:
/Library/Application Support/BeLight Software/

Copy the first path. In Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder (Cmd-G) and paste the path. Click Go. In the second Finder window, open the second path using the same method. Drag the ClipArt folder from one "BeLight Software" folder into another.

Nick
bikeridr

Postby bikeridr » February 17th, 2014, 4:58 pm

I tried putting a copy of the clipart folder in /Library/Application Support/BeLight Software/ (I think you mean user/Library/Application Support/BeLight Software/) I then tried opening all the belight products and none of them saw the new graphics. I did notice that all your new versions Store the graphics in the package file the only thing that was in the belight software folder was the backup app folder. Also as an experiment I renamed clipart the file in the business card app and when I re-opened the app there were no graphics all. I don't want to put it 3.5 gigabyte file in each one of your app's. Any suggestions please!
Nick

Postby Nick » February 18th, 2014, 4:05 am

I think you mean user/Library/Application Support/BeLight Software/

No, I meant the system library. This is why I gave you exact paths. Please try to place the clipart to the system folder.

Nick

Return to “General”