Unique labels on a sheet of 10 ?

Any other suggestions you may have
tkelly57@tx.rr.com

Postby tkelly57@tx.rr.com » November 26th, 2011, 5:52 pm

I want to print unique labels on a sheet of 10. In other words, rather than have each label repeat the same format using different text, I want each label to have a different text and picture. is this possible? Can I create a template which allows each label on the page to be different?
Tim Kelly
Jean-Jacques Boutaud

Postby Jean-Jacques Boutaud » November 27th, 2011, 6:12 am

Hi
There's a video tutorial (Mail Merge and Printing (3'00")) from the Labels & Addresses Video Tutorials window that appears as you launch L&A.
If you don't see it, look at the Help menu (the last one at the right of the menu bar) then choose Video Tutorials.
These videos are also available from this website:
http://www.belightsoft.com/products/labelsaddresses/screencasts.php
Hope this helps.
(This topic would be moved in the L&A sub-forum (imho)).
JJBee, Président (à vie) du G.R.O.I.N.
Secrétaire général : iMac C2D 2.16GHz
Secrétaire adjoint : MacBook Pro 17" Unibody 3.06GHz
http://belightcommunity.free.fr/BeLight Community website
Nick

Postby Nick » November 27th, 2011, 8:46 am

Hi Tim,

To print labels, we offer the Labels & Addresses application. It can import information from various sources and have the library of label paper templates. But this program cannot automatically replace images in the design. It has the merge printing mode that allows to print each label with different text.

If you need to print only several labels per time, you can create individual documents each with unique design, and print them manually one after another. The Print dialog in Labels & Addresses lets you specify the position on the paper (label number) to print. You will have to print on the same paper sheet several times what is not recommended by some printer manufacturers.

Another our application that can help you is Business Card Composer. It can automatically replace images in the design when you print it. This program has the library of business card paper templates (mostly 8 and 10 per sheet). To print on label paper, you will be able toy create a custom template.

Also think about non label printing applications such as MS Word. One can find label paper templates on the Word format. In such templates, all labels on the page can be edited individually. But here you won't find possibilities to import from databases and automated text replacement.

You can download our software from this page

and see how it works in the trial mode.

Nick

Return to “General”