Can't get License Code to work

Any other suggestions you may have
ronbrunet

Postby ronbrunet » February 19th, 2007, 1:30 pm

I bought the Printfolio suite at Mac World. When I type in the registration code I get a message telling me that the code is wrong. There are four additional numbers below the registration code and I tried adding those with a dash, a space, and no space. This did not help either. I typed it in with CAPS and without CAPS – Nada. What do I need to do to be able to use the software?

Thanks,
Ron Brunet
Nick

Postby Nick » February 20th, 2007, 4:39 am

Hi,
The registration code can be found on the sleeve of CD #1.
Type it without spaces. It does not have "O" and "I" letters but "zero" and "one" numbers.

If the problem with code persists, please contact BeLight's tech. support: support@belightsoft.com

Nick
wishstar

Postby wishstar » March 16th, 2007, 5:25 pm

I can't get it to work either, and have followed your suggestions. I had downloaded it first, then got the boxed version. I had not even tried using the license code which came with the downloaded version, but it was different from the number which came with the boxed version.

I even tried the first license code. That doesn't work either Help!
Nick

Postby Nick » March 19th, 2007, 3:43 am

Hi,
All license codes, that users get, are valid. Make sure, that you type the code correctly.
And make sure you register the correct program. Some of our customers purchased a code for one program but tried to register a different program.

Nick
seanpmac

Postby seanpmac » November 9th, 2007, 12:18 am

I guess you maybe can help...The registration code is NOT working ..hours of trying every which way...and yes the "o" and the L....know about it....also typed in manually... I bought the program Swift Publisher at macupdate promo today,

What is my next step to getting this to work.... i have emailed a few times today but no responses from Belight.

SEAN MCALEER
Nick

Postby Nick » November 9th, 2007, 3:05 am

Hi,
Your e-mail must be already replied. Maybe the delay was caused by the time zone shift.

Nick
kcfreeze

Postby kcfreeze » July 29th, 2008, 1:14 pm

I am not a dummy, nor do I think anyone else her is but I will have to say that I have a good code, a working code, well, sometimes. I have contacted belightsoft's tech support email address a few times with responses such as, register your product ect. Well I have registered my product, I have a good code but WHY do I have to put it in every time I want to use it? I use it on my quad core Imac, Mac osx 10.5.1 but no matter what, every time I start the program I have to put my unlock code back in. I have dumped my receipts info, plist info, the program and dumped the trash. I reinstall and it still asks for the stupid code. I am about done with printfolio and belight if I cant get my $90 software package to work. Printfolio would be great if you could get better support, even if you had to pay for it!!
Nick

Postby Nick » July 30th, 2008, 3:54 am

Hi kcfreeze,

Try this:

1. Log in with administrator rights.

2. Remove preferences files created by Printfolio software:
~/Library/Preferences/com.belightsoft.BusinessCardComposer.plist
~/Library/Preferences/com.belightsoft.DiscCover2.plist
~/Library/Preferences/com.belightsoft.mailfactory.plist
~/Library/Preferences/com.belightsoft.SwiftPublisher2.plist
~/Library/Preferences/com.belightsoft.PrintFolio.plist

3. Repair disk permissions.
Start Disk Utility from ~/Applications/Utilities/ folder. Select the startup volume. Under the First Aid tab, click Repair Disk Permissions.

4. Open the Printfolio application. Choose Printfolio > License in the menu and input your name and a license code.

Hope this will help you.

Nick
Nick

Postby Nick » July 30th, 2008, 4:16 am

Sometimes it is helpful just to reboot the computer.

Nick

Return to “General”