general questions

baptiste

Postby baptiste » December 3rd, 2006, 7:22 am

Hi,

I've been using the free version of Image Tricks for awhile, and since I enjoyed it a lot I wanted to buy a full version. I bought a MacWorld edition (July 2006) with a CD containing Image Tricks 2.0, full edition.

Now, what does "Full edition" mean if I still need to buy it to get the PRO features? I really can't find any license code or something similar.

Has anyone experienced the same disappointing purchase? Is there a hidden code somewhere?

Thanks for these great products, by the way!
Andrew

Postby Andrew » December 4th, 2006, 6:09 am

Dear Baptiste,

Thanks for your interest in Image Tricks. Currently two editions of the program are available; a freeware (Image Tricks) and shareware (Image Tricks PRO).

Most magazines describe software as a "Demo" or a "Full edition". By full edition they mean that it is a fully functional application, with all relevant features activated.

BeLight Software has never negotiated placing Image Tricks PRO onto Macworld CD, so I guess you will not find any license code in the magazine.

If you want to get Image Tricks PRO, you will have to visit our web site and make the purchase. Image Tricks PRO cost only $14.95.

Thanks,
Andrew
Andrew Cherfas
Sales & Marketing
BeLight Software
baptiste

Postby baptiste » December 4th, 2006, 6:31 am

thanks for the reply. Looks like I got misleaded by the meaning of "Full edition" :(

can't believe i bought that stupid magazine for something i had downloaded for free. Doesn't make sense to me.

anyway, I'll sure buy IT pro someday soon, possibly together with SP if you have a deal for such a bundle?

thanks

baptiste

Return to “Image Tricks”