Printing and Writing to CD or DVD

caresys2

Postby caresys2 » November 15th, 2007, 4:57 pm

After trying many times, the BBC finally printed my business cards; however, the print image was huge. When I printed the 10 cards on one page, the size was correct. The next time I tried to print after editing, printing would not work. Why?

Also, there appears to be no way to save for copying to a CD or DVD. I tried tiff JPEG, and PDF and none could be burned to a disc. I want to take the media to a print shop in a format that they can use. Why is this capacity not on the software?

Exporting function also is a problem.

Registering was a real "trip" and, when I was finally able to login, I was told (although my password worked to login) that my password didn't work. . .but here I am.
Nick

Postby Nick » November 16th, 2007, 6:53 am

Hi caresys2,

After trying many times, the BBC finally printed my business cards; however, the print image was huge. When I printed the 10 cards on one page, the size was correct. The next time I tried to print after editing, printing would not work. Why?

What means "huge image"? The printed cards went outside card bounds on paper? Or it is about saving a print image to a PDF file?

Also, there appears to be no way to save for copying to a CD or DVD.

Documents of BCC can be burned on a CD/DVD.

I tried tiff JPEG, and PDF and none could be burned to a disc. I want to take the media to a print shop in a format that they can use. Why is this capacity not on the software?

What happens when you try to burn images on a disc, and how is this connected with BCC?

Exporting function also is a problem.

What happen when you export? Which format do you use?

Registering was a real "trip" and, when I was finally able to login, I was told (although my password worked to login) that my password didn't work. . .but here I am.

To register BCC, you should use a registration code sent to you after purchase.

Nick

Return to “Business Card Composer”