Disc Cover 2 prints NO COLOR on Konica Minolta mc 2550 print

dylanskye

Postby dylanskye » November 3rd, 2010, 8:21 pm

I just bought Disc Cover 2 to use on an I MAC 10.6.4 and found that it prints NO COLOR for CD labels on my Konica Minolta mc 2550 printer. It prints out in Black and White (Gray Scale) only. The print preview is all in the proper colors.

Also, there are no paper types for Avery 5931 and Avery 8931. How do I get them on to Disc Cover 2?

Anyone have any answers? Please send me an email.

Thanks,

Bill Skye
Nick

Postby Nick » November 4th, 2010, 3:55 am

Hi Bill,

The colors:
1. In the system print dialog, set Presets to Standard.

2. Check the printing settings in the standard print dialog. If your print dialog displays minimum options, click the square button near the printer name (the triangle button must be turned upwards).

There is the Layout pop-up menu. Click on it and check out the quality and color sections. Probably the black and white printing is turned on.

The papers:
Both Avery 5931 and Avery 8931 are present in the paper list.
1. Click the Change Layout button in the Design Element tab of the Inspector (Cmd-1).
2. Make sure that Predefined tab is selected at the top.
3. Set all the pop-up menus to All.
4. Type 5931 or 8931 into the search box.

Nick
jmusic800

Postby jmusic800 » January 3rd, 2011, 10:47 am

THANKS - but I CANNOT find 'SYSTEM PRINT DIALOGUE' anywhere. Not when I press print... nowhere. Hard to adjust presets when not told where the presets are found. I use a MAC - just went to SNOW LEOPARD - and COLORS do not work anymore... just a pale blue from a set of beautiful images which I spent hours creating... and, of course, I have a deadline getting this out. please help - jmusic800@gmail.com.
jmusic800

Postby jmusic800 » January 3rd, 2011, 10:53 am

Using MAC snowleopard (just updated) - color very faint... presets are on standard - is there a COLOR matching setting?? - never had problem before - please help... deadlines! - using HP photosmart printer. It prints colors fine with other programs. jmuisc800@gmail.copm
Nick

Postby Nick » January 4th, 2011, 7:08 am

The system (or standard) print dialog opens when you click Next in the print dialog of Disc Cover. It has two views:
- minimized (default)

- expanded

To expand it, click the square button with the triangle icon.

The Presets option is present in both views. To get to other print settings, click on the Layout pop-up menu and choose one of sections.

Regarding the colors I have replied another your post
http://www.belightsoft.com/forumviewtopic.php?pid=18058#p18058

Nick

Return to “Disc Cover”