Disc Cover, Snow Leopard & Epson R800

nasi

Postby nasi » June 21st, 2010, 11:44 am

Hi Nick,

I have just come across the same problem. Having just upgraded to Snow Leopard I found that printing to disc on my R800 was not working, despite following the usual procedure.

After reading this thread, I tried your suggesting from comment #10 and that solved the problem.

It would appear that there is a bug in Disc Cover and your post in comment #4 hi-lights the problem clearly. In order to print successfully, the Destination Paper Size must be set to Document Paper: A4 (Manual Feed)–not Document Paper: A4.

This can be seen clearly by following the steps in #10 and having another look at the print summary.

What seems to be happening (from my pov) is that the paper size (as set in File->Print Settings…) is not being set correctly, or not being sent to the printer driver.

Is this a bug you are able to reproduce? Is there a fix in the works?

It is certainly inconvenient having to go through the extra manual steps each time I want to print.
Nick

Postby Nick » June 22nd, 2010, 4:44 am

Hi nasi,

There is no any solution yet. We will try to fix this problem in the next version.

You are not alone who have a problem with paper selection
http://www.belightsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9079
so I'll ask the developers to fix it as soon as possible.

Nick
Nick

Postby Nick » December 18th, 2010, 11:50 am

Hi Davidcam12,

We have discovered that on Snow Leopard graphics with transparency is printed incorrectly. Try this. In the Preferences dialog (Cmd-P), go to the Printing tab and select the Use raster printing check box.

Nick
ronnie_patrick

Postby ronnie_patrick » January 4th, 2011, 5:27 pm

I am using Epson 800 but it is not working after i upgraded my window from XP to Vista
Nick

Postby Nick » January 5th, 2011, 3:35 am

ronnie_patrick,

If the printer doesn't print from any application, update the printer driver. On Windows it is even more effective to remove the printer from the system and reinstall from scratch.

Nick

Return to “Disc Cover”