Please, try this:
- over a design element (say a label), place a square, setting its width and height equal to 100 mm
- center this shape horizontally and vertically
- look at the positions in the Geometry tab from the inspector
-- you get a correct Y position (120 - 100 = 20 then 20/2 = 10)
-- you get a wrong X position (10.4 mm)
Note that the size of this "offset" is always the same (0.4 mm).
Also, if you set zoom to max value (1600%) you can see that handles of selected object and sides (or boundary) of this object aren't perfectly aligned.
Maybe this is the same problem?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1640
- Joined: July 10th, 2006, 2:29 pm
- Location: France
- Posts: 7241
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 3:13 am
- Location: Odessa, Ukraine
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests