HP cd dvd tattoo template

yashrg

Postby yashrg » January 9th, 2008, 10:54 am

Hi, I got some HP cd dvd tattoos with my HP printer, and I tried using those with disc cover, but in disccover, when I select the design element type cd dvd label or disc and paper type HP CD DVD tattoos, I see a Large hole instead of the small hole that exists on the media. I hope they will soon fix this problem in the template.

Also, when you go into print, it shows you a preview which is not horizontally flipped or mirrored as its supposed to be in the case of the HP cd/DVD tattoos. How do I print this correctly?
Nick

Postby Nick » January 9th, 2008, 11:32 am

Thanks for information. We will fix this.

Nick
alsdre

Postby alsdre » February 14th, 2008, 9:20 am

I have been trying to get the tattoo printing working. I finally figured out how to line up the print to actually print in the correct area. However, I still can't find anywhere in the program to print mirror image. Is this being corrected? It said in the description that this product supported HP tattoos, so I purchased it, only to find out I can't use it. The last post was over a month ago, is there any progress on this issue?
Last edited by alsdre on February 14th, 2008, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Postby Nick » February 18th, 2008, 10:15 am

Way 1
To mirror individual images, you can use the flip buttons on the Geometry tab of Inspector.
To mirror the complete label, export it by File > Export menu to PDF or TIFF format. Then place the exported image on a blank disc layout, adjust the size and flip.

Way 2
Some printers can mirror an image while printing. Try to find this option in settings of the system print dialog.

Nick
LEKKDON

Re: HP cd dvd tattoo template

Postby LEKKDON » August 2nd, 2014, 12:23 pm

Hi this post is years old so yeah. I just purchased these hp CD/DVD Tattoos because it said that they were compatible with any inkjet printer. it also says that there are templates at hp dot com / go / tattoos and there's not, that URL doesn't even exist. There's nothing that shows/tells you which side of the label you print on (e.g. the glossy side or the matte side) and the only thing online i can find is a video that shows them being printed with a printer that has an actual cd printer.... mine does not yet it says it works with any inkjet printer (mine is an Epson XP-400 inkjet)
Nick

Re: HP cd dvd tattoo template

Postby Nick » August 3rd, 2014, 1:49 am

Hi

HP still has some guidelines on the website. Please check out this page:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c00682339

Nick

Return to “Disc Cover”