Making Background Transparent

LRS

Making Background Transparent

Postby LRS » July 19th, 2014, 10:35 pm

I have a logo that has either a white or black background. When I go into the settings and do this it moves my logo to the upper right corner of the image.

What is happening here?

I've also noticed that when I change the print area on a label it makes no difference to the printed item. It seems to default to the setting for direct to disc printing on my Epson R800 every time. I have managed to get around this by creating a different profile for the printer with different print area settings but I thought I should be able to simply change the settings for the created label and it would print as per those settings, but no???

BTW - using on MacBook Pro Retina running Mavericks.

Thanks
Graham
Nick

Re: Making Background Transparent

Postby Nick » July 21st, 2014, 5:42 am

Hi Graham,

Please provide some mode details.

When I go into the settings and do this it moves my logo to the upper right corner of the image.

What exactly did you do?

I've also noticed that when I change the print area on a label it makes no difference to the printed item. It seems to default to the setting for direct to disc printing on my Epson R800 every time. I have managed to get around this by creating a different profile for the printer with different print area settings but I thought I should be able to simply change the settings for the created label and it would print as per those settings, but no???

What way did you change the printable area size? Did you vary the Inner or Outer Diameter settings in the Sizes section of the Inspector, the Design Element tab?

Nick

Return to “Disc Cover”