Two suggestions about iTunes playlists:
#1 It seems that there're two ways to add some characters (tabs, spaces, commas, unbreakable spacesâ€¦) between fields when defining a custom format definition:
- To drag and drop one of these chars between two fields. This is easy and works perfectly. ;^)
- The second way is simply to make a double-click and, so, insert a characterâ€¦ at the end of the formatting definition.
Why not adding this new character at the cursor place when using a double-click?
#2 There's only one "factory" format beginning by a number: #(tab)Title(tab)(Time).
By adding a tabulation before this number ((tab)#(tab)Titleâ€¦), you would make easier to align this column like this:
(note how the first column is right-aligned)
I know that I may create my own custom format (and to tell the truth this is what I did):
but this would be nice to get this, so useful, kind of format from the "factory" ones.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1640
- Joined: July 10th, 2006, 2:29 pm
- Location: France
- Posts: 7241
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 3:13 am
- Location: Odessa, Ukraine
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests