Print Two Elements Back-to-Back

arossjr

Postby arossjr » May 25th, 2013, 3:15 am

Hi,

I want to print two jacket labels front and back on a single sheet of paper. I have a two-sided (duplex) capable printer, but I can't seem to add more than one element to be printed at a time.

I'm confused because the Print dialog box indicates I add the elements I want to print for the job. I just can't get more then one element at a time. What am I missing?
Nick

Postby Nick » May 27th, 2013, 2:31 am

Hi arossjr,

Please explain at what step you cannot add a new element. Is it a new label template in the main window, or you have several designs in your document but cannot add the second to the paper preview in the Print dialog of Disc Cover?

Nick
arossjr

Postby arossjr » May 27th, 2013, 12:43 pm

Yes, Nick, it's another page within the document. I drag the image in the print dialog box, but I still only get one page in the print preview.
Nick

Postby Nick » May 28th, 2013, 2:33 am

Try this. In the Print Dialog of Disc Cover, choose the paper you will print on. Set the cumber of copies to 2. Drag one jacket label onto one page. Then add the second to another. To make the designs coincide, they should be centered on the page horizontally.

Nick
arossjr

Postby arossjr » June 1st, 2013, 12:36 am

That did the trick! When I add a page, it allows me to make a different 2nd page. What I found was if I change the 1st page, then both pages become that design. If I go to the 2nd page then place the desired element, I'll have two different pages that can print front-to-back. Thanks, Nick!

Return to “Disc Cover”