View Swift Publisher previous version changes
What's new in Swift Publisher v.5.0
- Stylish new interface.
- Swift Publisher 5 now supports Touch Bar.
- Performance improvements facilitate working with large documents.
- Layer management was moved to a dedicated tab in the Inspector.
- New templates of magazines, newspapers, greeting cards, and forms added.
- A collection of artistic 2D and 3D heading presets guarantees your documents stand out.
- Art Text 3 integration (Art Text 3 purchase is required).
- Integration with Depositphotos — an online store of over 60 million vector and raster images.
- Support for Google Maps.
- Spread Mode lets you see and edit two pages on the screen.
- The inner architecture of Swift Publisher was redesigned to take full advantage of macOS Sierra capabilities.
- New Document dialog.
- New grid with customizable horizontal and vertical spacing.
- Pixels and Picas measurement units added.
- Guides can now be positioned precisely by entering exact coordinates.
- New resize mode using Shift button added.
- Working with text boxes has been improved: it is now possible to link and unlink existing text boxes.
- Measurement units are stored in the document, making it convenient when working with different documents.
- Free zones on the edges of the canvas have been added to serve as temporary storage areas for objects used in the design process.
- Fixed the problem with unnecessary temporary files accumulating over time and using up disc space.
- Text direction control was added for Circular Text.
- Multiple other improvements and bug fixes.
What's new in Swift Publisher v.4.0.5
- Minor fixes and improvements.
What's new in Swift Publisher v.4.0.4
- Image search in the Internet has been fixed — it is launched in the Web browser.
- New image quality setting added to PDF export setting: 72 DPI (Screen).
- Fixed scrolling in the Masks panel under El Capitan.
- Images inserted into the document from the Source panel are now centered properly.
- Dynamic Fields now export to PDF correctly with the “Convert text to curves” option enabled.
- The Copy/Paste commands now work for Dynamic Fields inside text boxes.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
What's new in Swift Publisher v.4.0.3
- Fixed a number of minor issues.
What's new in Swift Publisher v.4.0.2
- Increased performance when working with multi-page documents containing large texts.
- Page Numbers and other dynamic fields update correctly on Master Pages.
- Fixed crashes when adding and editing QR code.
- Corrected the problem with a wrong page order in the booklet printing mode.
- Fixed a number of issues with opening and saving documents.
What's new in Swift Publisher v.4.0.1
- Multiple improvements in the Pages Preview panel.
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Over 30 new templates.
- Other minor fixes.
What's new in Swift Publisher v.4
Hide Swift Publisher previous version changes
- El Captain style interface.
- The new Photos app released in OS X 10.10.3 is now supported.
- It is now possible to create and print a number of popular barcode types.
- Dynamic data fields for merge printing have been introduced.
- Circle and Circular Text tools have been added.
- The built-in clipart has been overhauled and the number of images increased to more than 2,000.
- 70 new pre-designed templates added.
- The new Welcome Window offers easy access to tutorials and other resources.
- Export to PNG added.
- Set page range for PDF export.
- Exchange documents between your Mac computers thanks to iCloud Drive support.
- Multiple other improvements.