Swift Publisher Features
Professional Graphic Tools
- Over 300 professionally designed templates for different types of documents (flyers, letterheads, brochures, newsletters, catalogs, etc).
- 2,000+ clipart images (40,000+ clipart images with Extras Pack).
- More than 100 unique masks, as well as the ability to use a custom image as a mask.
- Integration with Photos, iPhoto and Aperture.
- Insert images in many supported formats — PNG, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF, EPS and more.
- Apply Mac OS X Core Image filters to your images.
- Tint, tile, crop, control transparency and rotate images.
- Smart Shapes with controllable behavior.
- An option to fill Smart Shapes with pictures and make creative frames for your photos.
- Draw free hand shapes using the spline drawing tool.
- Both linear and radial gradient fills.
Powerful Text Editing
- Add text using Text box, Vertical or Circle Text tools.
- Control transparency, rotate and fill text blocks with colors.
- Flexible control over text block to change spacing and size.
- Apply unique styles to text and paragraphs.
- Take control over line and character spacing as well as paragraph indention.
- Create a text list with a variety of bullets.
- Tables support (cells can contain text and graphics).
- Use Check Spelling to avoid misprints.
- With Art Text plug-in you can bend and warp texts, apply textures and other effects to create stunning titles.
- 100 additional fonts (Extras Pack only).
Working with the Results
- Export your work to PNG, TIFF, JPEG, EPS and PDF.
- You can safely store all your work in iCloud Drive and conveniently access your documents on any Mac computer.
- Share your publications to Facebook and Twitter.
- Easily find a document by its content using Spotlight.
Powerful Publishing Tools
- Flow text from column to column or to another page.
- Take advantage of wrapping text around objects.
- Support for multi-page documents with the ability to view each page at a different angle.
- The page thumbnails panel allows you to preview and easily manage pages.
- The master pages option allows you to create common background for several pages (use for page numbering, heading, background picture, etc.)
- The Text to Curve feature lets you transform fonts into vector lines — an option often required when submitting documents to a printshop for professional printing.
- Add as many layers as you wish and choose to make them invisible or non-printable.
- Adjustable layout guides are used for precise object placement.
- Create custom grids by setting vertical and horizontal guide line spacing.
- Smart guides that appear automatically to help align objects with respect to each other.
- Group objects with the opportunity to resize and rotate them as a single item.
- Make use of adjustable shadows.
- Booklet printing (imposition) option in the print dialog arranges brochure pages automatically.
- Dynamic Data Fields let insert contact details or data from a text file for batch printing of invitations, raffle tickets, etc.
- Generate industry-standard barcodes, including QR code, UPC, EAN, and more.
- Calendar Editor for creating personalized calendars.