Swift Publisher Features
A collection of more than 180 professionally designed templates will give you a head start in desktop publishing. Quickly create letterheads and brochures for your small business, flyers and newsletters for clubs and organizations, and greeting cards and invitations for your loved ones.
Easy-to-Use Page Layout Tools
Laying out your documents has never been easier than with Swift Publisher. You can create multi-page documents with the same background by setting a master page. The ability to work on and create multiple layers allows you to create complex designs without cluttering your workspace. The smart guides make aligning objects in relation to one another a breeze, while the adjustable layout guides and rulers help you place your objects precisely.
Flexible Text Tools
Swift Publisher contains many text tools to help you format the text sections of your documents. When creating newsletters or brochures, you can create columns using linked text boxes. You can then make text wrap around images placed in your columns. The customizable text styles allow you to quickly change the text for headers, titles, captions, etc. You also have the option to create lists at the click of a mouse and produce tables with text and graphics. And to top it all off, when you purchase the Extras Pack, you get 100 additional fonts!
Vast Image Collection
Swift Publisher includes over 1,000 clipart images (40,000+ clipart images with Extras Pack) for use in your newsletters, flyers, letterheads, brochures and more. If that's not enough, you can import your own images in various formats including TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF, EPS, and more. Integration with iPhoto '09 & '11 and Aperture 2 & 3 allows you to easily import photos from your photo libraries.
Powerful Image and Photo Editing Capabilities
Catchy images are a great way of making your flyers and other promotional projects stand out. Swift Publisher comes equipped with a powerful image and photo editing tool powered by Image Tricks. With this editor you can apply 60 Core Image effects and filters to your images. Also choose from over 100 unique masks to apply to your pictures.
Swift Publisher has all of the tools you need to create interesting calendars for home or the office. With the Calendar Editor, you can insert a calendar and control how days are shown, the grid type, orientation, and much more. Design your calendar, send it to the print shop, and hang it up!
Create professional designs using the various design tools included in Swift Publisher. In addition to tinting, tiling, rotating and controlling the opacity of objects, you can add shadows and color fills. There is also a large collection of customizable Smart Shapes which you can fill with images to create beautiful collages or frames.
Create Interesting Headings and Graphics
Thanks to integration with BeLight Software's Art Text you have the opportunity to create striking headings and graphics for your documents. Art Text launches automatically at a click of the mouse and allows you to begin creating your artwork. After creating your object, simply double click on it to launch Art Text and begin editing it again. Read more about the Art Text Bonus App.
Using the Result
Swift Publisher allows you to export your projects in various formats, including TIFF, JPEG, EPS, and PDF. You can also apply system PDF filters. If you're preparing your document for mass publication, transform it into a vector image using the text to curve feature in case the printshop doesn't have the font used in your project.
The interface of Swift Publisher is straightforward and intuitive. You find that all of the necessary tools you need are easy to locate and even easier to use.
180 professionally designed templates in the Template Gallery.
Create your own personalized calendar using the Calendar Editor.
Simply put, this is desktop publishing at its best.
All Features of Swift Publisher
- Over 180 professionally designed templates for different types of documents (flyers, letterheads, brochures, newsletters, catalogs, etc).
- 1,000+ clipart images (40,000+ clipart images with Extras Pack).
- More than 100 unique masks, as well as the ability to use a custom image as a mask.
- Smart Shapes with controllable behavior.
- Integration with iPhoto '09 & '11 and Aperture 2 & 3.
- Export your work to TIFF, JPEG, EPS and PDF.
- Load graphics from your computer or network.
- Apply Mac OS X Core Image filters to your images.
Powerful Publishing Tools
- Flow text from column to column or to another page entirely.
- Take advantage of wrapping text around objects in real time.
- Support for multi-page documents with the ability to rotate each one on a fly.
- The page thumbnails panel allows you to easily manage pages.
- The master pages option allows you to create common background for several pages (for
page numbering, heading, background picture, etc.).
- Take control over line and character spacing as well as paragraph indention.
- Create a text list with a variety of bullets.
- The Text to Curve feature lets you transform the document into a vector image, which will help avoid problems with font absence when you send a document to a printshop.
- Add as many layers as you wish and choose to make them invisible or non-printable.
- Background and Foreground layers help to create and edit advanced designs.
- Adjustable layout guides are used for precise object placement.
- Imposition option in the print dialog to arrange brochure pages automatically.
Easy Graphics and Text Editing
- 100 additional fonts (Extras Pack only).
- Art Text integration to create high quality textual graphics, headings, logos, icons, web banners and buttons.
- Calendar Editor for creating personalized calendars.
- Vertical Text tool.
- Draw free hand shapes using the spline drawing tool.
- Control transparency, rotate and fill text blocks with colors.
- Both linear and radial gradient fills.
- Flexible control over text block to change spacing and size.
- Apply unique styles to text and paragraphs.
- Insert images in many supported formats — TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF, EPS and more.
- Tint, tile, control transparency and rotate images.
- Crop, tint, tile, rotate images and control transparency.
- Make use of adjustable shadows.
- Select multiple objects with the opportunity to resize and rotate them as a single item.
- An option to fill Smart Shapes with pictures and make creative frames for your photos.
- Tables support (cells can contain text and graphics).
- Smart guides help to align objects in respect to each other.
- Use Pan tool to scroll the document.
- Use Check Spelling to avoid misprints.
- Spotlight support.