Disc Cover Features
- More than 1,000+ clipart images (40,000+ clipart images with Extras Pack).
- 100 extra fonts (Extras Pack only).
- Over 250 professionally designed templates for music, photo, DVD and data backup collections.
- Templates for special events such as weddings and vacations.
- 20 templates for burning to LightScribe media.
- 60 photo collages for use in your designs.
- A collection of 120 customizable background designs with the ability to add your own.
- Support for multipage booklets and two-sided printing.
- Master page layouts.
- Support for industry-standard barcodes — Code 128, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-A, UPC-E, DataMatrix and QR.
- File Data fields that merge print information from text files.
- Adjustable data format lets you specify the way it will appear on the document.
- Export results to JPEG, PDF and TIFF.
- Support for Multi-Touch trackpad gestures.
- Auto Save helps to restore documents after an unintentional computer shutdown.
- Quick Look support.
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese localizations available.
- Runs natively on both PowerPC and Intel Macs.
- A huge library of label paper formats from the most popular manufacturers, including Avery, Neato, Memorex and others.
- Easy to create custom layouts for unsupported paper stock.
- Supports direct-on-CD printing, including DYMO DiscPainter printer.
- Printer calibration allows to fine-tune the printer for accurate results.
- Cut marks can be printed — helpful for printing on non-perforated paper.
- Print on most ink jet or laser printers.
- LightScribe* support allows to burn labels directly onto CDs and DVDs. LightScribe drivers compatible with your OS X version required.
* Using LightScribe on a Mac
- Labelflash™ support allows to burn designs directly onto discs.
- Labelflash™ and DiscT@2 support allows to etch text and graphics directly onto discs.
- iLife integration lets you preview and use data (text and images) from iTunes, iDVD, Photos and iPhoto libraries.
- Aperture integration allows to conveniently import photos into the program.
- Video import that lets you import video from iTunes, iPhoto, iDVD, and QuickTime compatible files and use frames as images in the design.
- Lyrics import from iTunes.
- Import data (Artist, Track Titles, etc.) from music CDs, MP3 files and tab-delimited text files.
- Imported data auto-fits the design.
- Insert images in many supported formats, like JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF, EPS and more.
Work with Graphics
- 100+ unique masks and option to use custom image as a mask.
- Smart guides help to align objects in respect to each other.
- Object grouping functionality.
- Background and Foreground layers help to create and edit advanced designs.
- Variety of Smart Shapes with controllable behavior.
- An option to fill Smart Shapes with pictures and make creative frames for your photos.
- Fill different objects with Linear or Radial gradients.
- Image Depot panel allows you to store your own images in the program.
- In-Place Crop mode.
- Crop, tint, tile, rotate images and control transparency.
- Make use of adjustable shadows.
- Select multiple objects with the opportunity to resize and rotate them as a single item.
- Art Text integration to create high quality textual graphics, headings, logos, icons, web banners and buttons.
- Fill different objects with linear or radial gradients.
Advanced Text Editing
- Use circle text mode to design CDs.
- Vertical text tool.
- Flow text from column to column and around images.
- Control line, character spacing and paragraph indention.
- Option to line up text into columns.
- Create a text list with a variety of bullets.
- Control transparency, rotate and fill text blocks with colors.