The Features of Concealer
Cards with Templates
Concealer stores info in the form of cards (Accounts, File Storages, and Notes) to make it easier to stay organized. Each card is meant for a certain type of information, so Concealer conforms to fit your needs. You'll also find plenty of templates for credit card numbers, software license codes, email accounts, bank accounts, and more.
When you first open Concealer, you'll be asked to set up a master password that will be used to unlock the program and get access to your information. But the program also gives you the option of assigning a separate password to each file storage card to guarantee even more security.
AES-256 Encryption and Autolock
Concealer uses AES-256, the encryption standard of today, to encrypt all of your file storages and cards to make sure that the info is safe both inside and outside of the program. You can also set a time after which Concealer and file storages automatically lock themselves. So no need to worry about anything!
Having a hard time thinking of a good password for your file storage? The Password Assistant can generate one for you. Use it for either your file storages or for third-party sites. The Password Assistant can also tell you how effective your own password is.
Easily Sort Cards
There are plenty of ways to sort your cards in Concealer. You can filter them by card type or category and use the built-in search feature to quickly find the card you need. Since you can choose one of over 60 icons (or use your own) for each card, its easy to eye it as well.
So at some point, you may need to export your information in a quick and easy way. Concealer allows you to do just that and export cards to text files. In addition, you can move your repository to any location (to a flash drive, for example) so that your information is exactly where you want it to be.
Concealer was designed in a way that users never get lost or confused. Everything is straightforward, minimalistic, and elegant.
Cards in the main window.
Filling out an account card.
A note card with various formatting.
All Features of Concealer
- Three types of cards (Accounts, Notes, File Storages).
- Data kept secure using 256-bit AES encryption.
- Password Assistant that generates passwords.
- Drag and drop files and text to cards.
- Customizable categories for easy filtration.
- 60 icons and the ability to use custom icons.
- Search all cards.
- Text notes for each card.
- Customizable autolock feature.
- Ability to relocate and switch between repositories.
- Export cards to text files.
- Six predefined templates (Bank Account, Credit Card, Email Account, Software Registration, Web Site, Miscellaneous).
- Mask certain fields in the main window.
- The ability to copy multiple fields to the Clipboard.
Files and Folders
- Create file storages that open independent of one another.
- Use the master password or assign a separate one to each file storage.
View Video Tutorials on Concealer