PDF Export is must have, it almost kill the software

imaltai

PDF Export is must have, it almost kill the software

Postby imaltai » April 10th, 2018, 10:24 pm

I was always using Live Home 3D for mac, but recently my mac die.

Then I switch to windows and pay for the windows version of Live Home 3D Pro, but after drawing , I found there is no way to export to PDF(vector), or, at least high resolution png file, the exported png file has very bad quality.

I need HD image to show my designing, how can I do that ????????????????????

Please Help!
Igor Lizunov

Re: PDF Export is must have, it almost kill the software

Postby Igor Lizunov » April 11th, 2018, 9:07 am

imaltai wrote:I was always using Live Home 3D for mac, but recently my mac die.

Then I switch to windows and pay for the windows version of Live Home 3D Pro, but after drawing , I found there is no way to export to PDF(vector), or, at least high resolution png file, the exported png file has very bad quality.

I need HD image to show my designing, how can I do that ????????????????????

Please Help!

Exporting floor plans is based on the sharing feature. Note that sharing means sending an image to another program.

To export your floor plan:

1. Display the floor plan on the canvas.
  2. Activate the story that you wish to export.
  3. Click the menu button and choose Export and then Share. The standard Share dialog will open.
  4. Choose either 2D Plan or Screenshot option at the top of the dialog. 2D Plan is selected by default. By selecting Screenshot, you will export your project along with all visible tools and panels.
  5. Select a program that will receive the floor plan. The list of the available options is provided by the operating system and depends on what kind of software is installed on your computer.
imaltai

Postby imaltai » April 12th, 2018, 6:43 pm

Share is confused and not working well at all, I export it to email.

In order to export the whole 2d plan, I have to zoom out my plan, and what share exports is actually the image shown on screen(if I zoom in, it will only export part of my plan), I then export the 2d plan, which give me a png file with resolution ONLY 728 x 649, none details can be seen, this is useless.

It's very bad, and the exported 2D plan png file is not usable.

Now, I have to send the lhzd file to my friend, use his Mac version of Live Home 3D to export to HD pdf file!
imaltai

Postby imaltai » April 12th, 2018, 8:33 pm

And most important, the pdf exported from Mac version is vector drawing, which is very convenience to work with.

Return to “Live Home 3D for Windows”