Print Problem

The Duke of Earl

Print Problem

Postby The Duke of Earl » November 29th, 2014, 2:39 pm

I have the OS X 10.10.1 and Labels version 1.6.9 on my Macbook Pro. When I try to print an envelope, the address moves from the proper place to the very bottom of the envelope. Only the top two lines print on the edge. How can I fix this?
Nick

Re: Print Problem

Postby Nick » December 1st, 2014, 3:54 am

Hi,

You either need to properly align an envelope in the printer tray or select the correct option in the Print dialog of Labels & Addresses.

First, check the printer. Some require you place the envelope in the middle, others need you place envelopes to the left or right.

As soon as you know the proper envelope position, select it in the Print dialog - item 3 on this page:
http://www.belightsoft.com/products/labelsaddresses/LAHelp/printing_envelopes.html

Nick
Mark. R

Re: Print Problem

Postby Mark. R » April 23rd, 2015, 1:56 am

Hello, it might be a little late, but see if this solution work for you. It is not an ideal deal, but it works for me.
When I first go to print and choose my label printer, I can order my duplicate print and when I go to the next window; I see that my information has moved....

What I do is the following:
Cancel
close file (if your creation is correct)
Save
Go file, look for recent files
Open you file
Order print (first window)
Next- At this point you will see that your work is sitting in place.
Now: Order print (second window)
You print should come out right.

All this is happening because the software cannot handle printing your final work if it is not saved and also closed.

I have to do this every single time even if I had attempted to change one thing and did not do it.
When you click inside, it means active and that needs to be saved and CLOSED if you want to print is.
I have over 200 fixed labels and I have to do te same thing if I am not going directly from opening the file to print.

:)

Return to “Labels & Addresses / Mail Factory”