Print Loading Screen does not load

charlesjeremy

Postby charlesjeremy » February 5th, 2013, 7:23 am

I have just updated to Lion (it is the latest version 10.7.5) and Business Card Composer 5.1.5 (v537) on an old white MacBook with a 2.2 GHz Core Duo and 4 GB of RAM.

I have created a card, 105 x 70, based on the double sided "Painted Waves" template. When I try to print the image the print dialog will not display the image and just circles endlessly. I cannot print.

I can display, without problem, a card I designed earlier using version 5.1.4 and Snow Leopard 10.6.8 so it may be an issue with my printer or the card design. Can you help please?

My printer is a Brother MFC-465CN and and I use the standard CUPS driver that comes with the OS.

All I have done with the design is to resize the background, add a text box and a square shape, add colour and a filter, added a .png QR code and text on front and back.

Regards
Nick

Postby Nick » February 9th, 2013, 12:00 am

Hi

On my computer, the Print dialog opens with no problems. Try to open the same template and see if the Print dialog can open with it. If it can, probably the problem is linked with your document (for instance, added high resolution image).

Maybe the installation wasn't successful. Try to remove the program and install it from the scratch.

If this doesn't help, check if you can open the Print dialog with a blank document. Will the problem repeat?

Nick

Return to “Business Card Composer”