You are not logged in.
Hello Get Backup Users!
Today we released an update for Get Backup. Version 2.4.9 adds reworked Analyze option, updated Rsync, and brings many other improvements.
Download version 2.4.9 from here:
Complete list of changes:
- Reworked Analyze option for Synchronization projects;
- Updated Rsync to version 3.0.9 (used for synchronization and cloning);
- Fixed processing for files and folders with extended attributes when restoring from backup archive;
- Introduced auto disabling of Spotlight indexing for destination disk at the start of cloning;
- Fixed date format. Now date format is taken from system settings;
- Resolved the problem with the date not being updated for the last synchronization;
- Improved synchronization problem to remote FreeBSD server using AFP protocol.