Hello Get Backup Users!
Today we released an update for Get Backup. Version 2.4.9 adds reworked Analyze option, updated Rsync, and brings many other improvements.
Download version 2.4.9 from here:
Complete list of changes:
- Reworked Analyze option for Synchronization projects;
- Updated Rsync to version 3.0.9 (used for synchronization and cloning);
- Fixed processing for files and folders with extended attributes when restoring from backup archive;
- Introduced auto disabling of Spotlight indexing for destination disk at the start of cloning;
- Fixed date format. Now date format is taken from system settings;
- Resolved the problem with the date not being updated for the last synchronization;
- Improved synchronization problem to remote FreeBSD server using AFP protocol.