Can you "hide" individual items ?

artmaster

Can you "hide" individual items ?

Postby artmaster » August 30th, 2017, 8:56 am

Can you "hide" individual items without making each item a separate item in the layers area ?

I know you can turn things "on and off" like the foreground or background in layers. Just wondering if there is another way of turning individual things on and off without making each single item and new layer.
axys

Re: Can you "hide" individual items ?

Postby axys » August 30th, 2017, 10:04 am

Not that I know of - a temporary way is to draw a white box over the top, or duplicate the item and give it a white fill if you want an exact cover. You do of course then have to remember it is there!
SP user for 11 years --- v2, 3, 4, 5.0.6 --- Mac OS 10.11.6 --- iMac Retina 5k 27" late 2015
artmaster

Re: Can you "hide" individual items ?

Postby artmaster » September 2nd, 2017, 2:42 pm

Thanks for answering....although that doesnt really help. I think the company should implement a better way to turn anything "on or off" without having to create a new layer for it.

The issue im having is creating tons of layers and then it gets very confusing on what images are on each layer. I guess its faily easy by keeping it only as 'foreground' and 'background' but there should be a better way....

Return to “Swift Publisher”